Wednesday 6 April 2011

Phone 'fun'

So I now have the fun task of sorting out the crap on my phone. I have officially almost run out of memory, so my nice shiny new phone is running at the pace of an 85 year old (and I don't mean one of the freaky fit ones!)

I have got to sit and go through my music and pics for what may seem like days, just to get enought space for my phone to then say, you need an update, that will take up all my nice space I just created. Story of my life really, I make the space for someone else to junk up!

If it was someone else's phone, I would LOVE to do this mundane task, because other people's crap always seems a lot more interesting, even if it is almost identical to my own!

And while we are on the subject of technology, I think my pc mouse has an ACTUAL mouse living inside it! You can be sat watching a film, when it will randomly spring into life and make the movie player go mental. It will then continue to do this until I unplug it. If you watch the cursor on the screen, you can see it moving! So I either have a mouse or a ghost, and to be honest I am happy to catch a mouse and set it free outside. I am not however gonna get my Dan Aykroyd on and hunt a ghost!

No comments:

Post a Comment